Attic Insulation in Lehigh Valley PA
Most people do not know just how important attic insulation in Lehigh Valley PA is to their home. A proper attic insulation system is essential to keeping your home at a comfortable temperature and preventing energy losses. Not only is attic insulation important for comfort of your home, it’s actually part of your roofing system. The right type of insulation can keep even a small attic comfortable year-round. But inadequate attic insulation can cause you all kinds of problems, from damp and moldy walls to uncomfortable space from excess hot air penetration drastically affecting your home’s comfort. Outside air temperatures in your area can be brutal during the summer months especially in older homes. Do not let inadequate attic insulation make an extra workload on your HVAC system. Get yourself a Superattic system with high quality attic insulation and our outstanding service from Master’s Home Solutions and make sure you have comfortable upstairs rooms in your home. With our excellent line of work just call Master’s Home Solutions for your insulation needs.
Attic insulation standards are also important, as it protects your home from your attic’s uncontrolled environment. Although many homeowners do not realize it, their attics can become uncomfortable during certain months of the year causing a result of excessive energy consumption. If you have noticed that you have been in an uncomfortable home, or if you find mold and mildew on the walls of your rooms, it is likely that you need more amount of insulation.
Common Problems with Uninsulated Attics
You want to choose the right roofing contractor that understands that your attic insulation os part of a good roofing system. The attic is often neglected because homeowners do not perceive it as a living area. But attics have many uses, including offices, playrooms, bedrooms, storage spaces, and even bathrooms. A poorly insulated attic can negatively affect your quality of life and can lead to serious problems. At the very least, a poorly insulated attic can cause your heating or cooling bills to go up. But improperly insulated attics can also damage your home’s structure, leading to rotting rafters, sagging ceilings, and mold and mildew.
Attic Insulation in Lehigh Valley PA: How & What
As residential and commercial insulation contractors, Master’s Home Solutions recommends Owens Corning blown-in insulations. This is much better and safer than cellulose insulation and does a great job of covering your attic rafters. For added efficiency, you can also do crawlspace insulation and foam insulate drywall walls making an airtight layer of foam insulation.
Spray foam insulation can and in many cases void your roofing warranty from causing your shingles to overheat from air sealing your attic space. Following best Pennsylvania energy conservation on your insulation project with a Superattic system is Master’s Home Solutions does for effective attic insulation results.
Here are the most common attic problems:
● Condensation: Condensation occurs when warm, moist air meets a cooling surface and forms droplets of water. Those water droplets can create marks and stains on walls and window frames — and potentially damage anything that is close by. Hire a trusted bathroom remodeling contractor in Lehigh Valley PA that has experience.
● Wet walls: A damp attic can build up moisture on the walls, resulting in mold and mildew. This mold can then damage the paint, wallpaper, and drywall.
● Poor Ventilation: Poor ventilation makes it more likely for mold and bacteria to grow in your home.
● Air leaks: An improperly sealed attic can cause energy losses, trapping hot or cold air in your home. This wasted energy creates excess heat that needs to be cooled or cold air that needs to stay heated.
● Rats: Rats and mice pose a serious threat because, once they are inside, they can quickly start causing damage. These pests usually enter the home through roof vents or openings made by roof rats.
● Low attic temperatures: When the ambient temperature rises or falls, heat or cold air leaks out, sneaking into attics through gaps in the roof or where insulation has fallen away. This uncomfortable weather seeps into the rest of your home, making it uncomfortably cold or hot and cause high energy costs.
Add Your Heading Text Here
WE’VE BUILT A GREAT REPUTATION
5.0 out of 5
based on 40 Reviews
At Master’s Home Solutions, we have been on a mission since 1957 to provide the highest quality products and superior craftsmanship. As a family-owned business for three generations, our reputation means the world to us as every member of our team is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Importance of Proper Attic Insulation
Keeping your Bethlehem PA home a comfortable environment starts with your roofing system. The attic is an essential part of numerous homes, providing a lot of its stability and protection from the weather.
Attic insulation serves several purposes. It stops heat from escaping through the attic, creating an energy-efficient space. It also stops heat from accumulating in the attic, meaning your heating system does not have to work as hard to maintain a desirable temperature.
If your attic is well-insulated, you could reduce your heating bill by as much as 20%. And, since warm air rises, that is money going straight into your pockets!
In addition to that, a superattic system from our insulation company with vast experience at Master’s Home Solutions, brings the following benefits to residential properties:
●Lower humidity levels.
● Improved indoor air quality.
● Safer foundation.
● Restoring comfort to older homes.
● Greater roof longevity
● Higher comfort level
● Enhanced home value
● Increased thermal efficiency of the home.
Protect Your Home
Whether you are looking for attic ventilation to reduce energy bills, or to help protect your home from extreme temperature swings, Master’s Home Solutions can help with your insulation services. Master’s Home Solutions works with high-quality Owen Corning products to meet any of your home insulation services.
Our insulation specialists from Master’s Home Solutions will make sure your attic is properly insulated. For more information about this product or for a free estimate on a new roof, you can reach Master’s Home Solutions at 610-890-3751.