Up to 18 Months, 0% interest, No payments on all projects
Lehigh Valley PA Double Hung Windows
Lehigh Valley PA double hung windows are the most common type of windows found in U.S. homes today. There are many reasons for the popularity of double hung windows among American homeowners. These types of efficient windows have two operating sashes that allow top or bottom ventilation, providing maximum airflow throughout your home. This replacement window project can be customized in a variety of ways and are popular for their energy efficiency and low-maintenance upkeep. With so much to gain, it is no wonder that more homeowners are turning towards double hung windows.
If you want a new double-hung window or need window installation services for your home, Master’s Home Solutions is your local replacement window company to call. Master’s Home Solutions is a family-owned and operated company that has been providing installation, service, and replacement windows to Lehigh Valley for over sixty years. We provide you with exceptional service and top-of-the-line windows built with high quality materials at prices you can surely afford. If you are ready to give your home’s exterior a much-needed facelift, double hung replacement windows from Master’s Home Solutions can be just what you need.
WE’VE BUILT A GREAT REPUTATION
5.0 out of 5
based on 40 Reviews
At Master’s Home Solutions, we have been on a mission since 1957 to provide the highest quality products and superior craftsmanship. As a family-owned business for three generations, our reputation means the world to us as every member of our team is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Leigh Valley PA Double Hung Windows: Design and Features
The term “double-hung” refers to the way the window opens and closes. A double-hung window has two hinged sashes (frames) which move vertically for ventilation control. The upper frame is called the top hung, and it opens toward the outside of your home to provide ventilation. The lower frame is called the bottom hung, and it opens toward the inside to provide light and views through your home. The benefits of double hung windows are numerous, these include:
● Easy to Maintain: Windows that open are windows that let in the fresh air, but if it does not open all the way, it can be tough to clean. Double-hung windows easily solve this problem with two sashes that move up and down independently of each other. This design allows you to open the top sash for fresh air while still being able to clean the exterior of your windows from the inside.
● Energy Efficient: Our Lehigh Valley PA Double hung windows are one of the most energy-efficient home window performance systems available. Double hung windows have a built-in storm strip and an extra pane, which provide a tight seal against heat loss and prevent unwanted airflow through your home. Its two moving panes regulate the flow of air inside the home to keep it at a comfortable temperature all year round. This significantly reduces the amount of energy needed to heat or cool your home and helps you keep your home comfortable year-round.
● Perfect for Small Spaces: Double-hung windows are a versatile choice for almost any room, but it performs especially well where space is limited. You can pivot the bottom sash inward toward the room, allowing you to close it without removing it from its frame. This feature makes them especially well-suited for second-floor or higher living spaces that have limited flooring space.
● Better sound insulation: Double hung windows do not eliminate noise coming inside, but they reduce it greatly. The two panels of double hung windows help reduce noise infiltration considerably more than single-hung windows do thereby promoting a restful sleep environment for homeowners.
● More design options: Double-hung replacement windows are available in several different styles, so you can choose one that best complements your home’s design.
● Easy Operation: What makes double hung windows special is the bottom sash, which slides up and down rather than tilting in or out. This design allows for easy operation, which does not require you to exert additional strength or force to open or close them.
● Better Viewing: One of the best things about double hung windows is that you can control how much light enters your home. Because of its design, double-hung windows allow you to enjoy fresh air and sunlight in any room of your home. The upper sash can be opened for ventilation while the lower sash is still closed, so you can enjoy the view and block out the sun’s rays without having to deal with hot temperatures.
● Durability: The unique design of double hung windows makes them last 40% longer than other types of windows. Double hung windows are fitted with glazing bars that are secured to the frame with screws. This helps prevent the windows from warping, spreading, or cracking over time. This makes double hung windows last for decades and withstand extreme weather conditions and temperature changes
Add Your Heading Text Here
Special Roof Offer
We’re offering special financing options & other amazing roofing incentives – learn more today!
Let the Master’s Install Your Lehigh Valley PA Double Hung Windows
Like most homes, yours may be missing out on an opportunity to save money and energy. But you can solve this problem with a simple Double Hung Window installation from our professional replacement window installers at Master’s Home Solutions. For sixty years, we have been helping eastern Pennsylvania homeowners make their homes more appealing and more efficient.
If you are ready to take this window upgrade, reach out to us today. We offer free estimates on all our products and the best home improvement services so contact us to find out how much you can save with your replacement window project in Lehigh Valley.