Up to 18 Months, 0% interest, No payments on all projects
Premium Vinyl Window Repair and Replacement in Lehigh Valley PA
WE’VE BUILT A GREAT REPUTATION
5.0 out of 5
based on 40 Reviews
At Master’s Home Solutions, we have been on a mission since 1957 to provide the highest quality products and superior craftsmanship. As a family-owned business for three generations, our reputation means the world to us as every member of our team is willing to go the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Premium Vinyl Windows Repair and Replacement in Lehigh Valley PA: Benefits
Vinyl windows are an excellent option for homes of any age. They offer many benefits, including:
● Versatility: Vinyl windows have been around for a long time, but the technology has improved significantly over the past decade. The vinyl windows available today can be crafted to include some texture if you like and can even be produced to mimic the look of the wood grain. If you like the look of wood, but not the maintenance requirements, then vinyl is the solution for you.
● Cost-Efficiency: High-quality vinyl windows can cost a fraction of what you would pay for a similarly sized aluminum or wood window. Plus, because vinyl does not rot or corrode, you can expect your new windows to last for quite a long time saving you money in the long run.
● High Energy Efficiency and Comfort: You will notice how much more comfortable your home feels with vinyl windows installed because they are made with double-paned glass that offers superior insulation and a strong air seal. This means less heat loss in the winter and less heat gain in the summer, which means lower utility bills!
● Variations: Vinyl windows come in a wide array of products and colors, so there is practically something for everyone, regardless of what type of home you live in.
● Durability: Vinyl is also extremely durable; it stands up to extreme weather conditions well and does not require repairs or maintenance as wood does. The plastic coating used with vinyl also makes it virtually immune to rot or mold growth, making it ideal for areas that are prone to flooding or exposure to freezing temperatures.
● Low Upkeep Requirements: Vinyl windows can be easily cleaned with glass cleaner or water for streak-free results. Unlike wood windows that require special cleaners, you never need to worry about ruining your beautiful new vinyl installation with harsh cleaners! Even better, it requires no painting or staining to maintain its appearance over time–a big incentive for those who do not want their house’s appearance to change over time as the paint wears away from other frame materials.
Signs that It Is Time for a premium Vinyl Window Repair and Replacement in Lehigh Valley PA
Vinyl windows and doors can last anywhere from 20 to 35 years (or longer) and look great for those first few decades. However, as the years go by, you may start noticing some wear and tear around your vinyl windows and doors. Below are just a few signs that it is time to consider replacing them:
● Drafty Windows: If you notice that warm air is escaping around the window frame, this could be an indication that the seals are deteriorated and are leaking. If you can get an idea of the outside temperature just by holding your hand close to the window or touching the glass, it is time for an update.
● Age: The typical lifespan of windows is 15 to 20 years. While they can last longer, older windows will eventually fail to provide the energy-efficient home window performance you need. If your vinyl windows are looking worn and tired and are showing signs that may be past their prime, it may be time for a change.
● Difficult to Operate: If your windows are difficult to open and close, you will enjoy the easy operation of replacement vinyl windows.
● Warping: Vinyl expands and contracts to depend on the temperature outside, but if the temperature changes too quickly, this movement can cause the vinyl to warp. This can result in water getting trapped between the glass panes of your vinyl windows or doors, which can lead to mold or mildew growth.
● Cracks: No matter how sturdy your vinyl windows may look; they can develop cracks over time. Any cracks or splits in the vinyl should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible, especially if you live in a climate with extreme temperatures.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Do not continue to get by with windows that are problematic! If any of these signs sound familiar to you, it is time to contact Master’s Home Solutions today. As your local replacement window company, we have the best home improvement services and will help you decide what replacement options we have for your vinyl windows. Since 1957, our family-owned business has been committed to providing excellent value and exceptional results to our homeowners. While much has changed in the industry since we did our first job, our dedication to doing our best for our customers remains the same.
If you are looking for a place to turn when your windows need expert installation services and affordable repair services, look no further than your local company at Master’s Home Solutions. Our professional vinyl window repair and replacement in Lehigh Valley PA installers will evaluate your situation, provide you with advice and recommendations, and help you find the right replacement for your window while providing you with high-quality materials and workmanship. To find out more about the products and services we offer, please contact Master’s Home Solutions today.